‘Women For Women’ – Women’s Day Celebration 2021!
The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. – Roseanne Barr
NewsShuttle celebrated Women’s Day 2021 with a ‘Women for Women’, a 12-day long event with amazing expert sessions and a Live Bazaar to showcase products/services, and all by amazing women entrepreneurs.
The expert Live sessions were informative, insightful, and included a variety of topics.
March 6- Reema Ahmad from Candidly – How to love yourself every day
This was following by a series of women entrepreneurs coming Live to talk about their products and services from March 9th to 12th.
- Paramdeep Kaur- Calligrapher, Param’s Creative Nest
- Amruta Keshatti – Homemaker and Poet
- Sonia Rakesj- Educator, Say Yes 2 English
- Asmita Boga –
- Nilshree Damani Yelulkar, Vinisha Gupta Markan, Guneet Kaur, Bhonaita Rustomjee Wadia, Anoshay Sutaria, Dr. Abinaya Vijayakumar, Sanjan Jain, and Rupan Sabharwal- Authors from the anthology, ‘Stamped, Sealed But Unsent’
6. Jheel Upadhyay – Owner, Senses Food
7. Praveen Bhagath- Owner, RiBo Wardrobe
8. Divya Agarwal- Owner, D’Desire
9. Preeti Mehta- Owner, Dev’S Collection
10. Swapna Subramaniam- Instructor, The Karate Club
11. Khushboo Singh Devanshi – Owner, Shree Bakery
12. Nilofer Vasay- Owner, Real Care Home Products
We are thankful to our gifting partners for this event for collaborating with us. We declared 11 Lucky draw winners among the participants.
We are really thankful to all the experts, gifting sponsors, and participants for coming together in making this event a success. We wish all the women out there a splendid, happy, and prosperous journey ahead!
1,295 total views, 2 views today